Skip to main content

Need a brain power down...

As I sit here on this lovely Wednesday, 11:15 in the morning, eating Homestyle popcorn (isn't popcorn just the best! such a cheery food!) lots of happy thoughts are rushing through my head... if I count, there are about 8 things on my mind every three seconds.

Does that even make sense?

Probly not.

Oh well.  It does to me right now.  But I am, however, worried about tomorrow when I'll have no clue what the heck I was talking about.

Recently I've gotten into Duck Dynasty... and boy do I love to watch... especially the wives!  I love the wives!  One of the things I love is that this family eats dinner together.... a lot!  It's awesome to see them lining both sides of this mega long, king-sized table... I'm sure sometimes it's for theatrics, but it's based on the fact that meals together have always been very important to them.  I also love the prayers the patriarch of the family offers... they're usually two lines long... but totally heartfelt.  Like this one from an episode I saw the other day:

"I pray, Father, we do two things...

Love You more each day, and,
Love each other.

Amen."


Sunrise over the state capital this morning... an INCREDIBLE gift!



Isn't this REALLY what it's ALL about?  ^^^


And was really happy to see this today...














.: veto of is right.








Popular posts from this blog

Lake McDonald, Montana

Have I ever talked about my thing for rocks?  Have had it since I was a little girl.... loved to collect rocks and go to rock shops.  I even have a few sitting next to my bed (nothing bigger than what fits in the palm of your hand) right now that've caught my fancy the last year or so... or that someone's given me.  Like the small white one Ally gave to me from our trip to the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, at the Quileute Indian Reservation beach (okay, yeah... so it was really to see 'Twilight' country, but we saw some pretty amazing scenery as well)... and then a black rock Rob found on our trip to the Oregon Coast last year. Anyway... there's this lake in Montana ... Lake McDonald ... obviously from the subject heading... and it's got shores of brightly-colored rocks.  So guess what got added to the bucket list as soon as I saw the photos?  Yep... I will go there... for the rocks.... just to see the pretty colors. 
"'Dear God,' she prayed, 'let me be something every minute of every hour of my life.'"   ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn