Skip to main content

Happy colors!


&



Thinking of using them for *my* room upstairs... the catch-all one with the slanted low-hanging roof... very cozy.

When we were in Oregon last fall and stayed at this enchanting, delightful little place on Cannon Beach, I LOVED the quilt on our bed!  I loved the whole place... done in similar colors as those above.

I took a pic of it (below), bought all the colors of fabric when we got home and think I'm gonna go for it.  

Yippeee!





Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs