Skip to main content

3 clean jokes... LOL!

I can NEVER remember jokes... only two knock-knock jokes my dad always told.  For some reason I just can't pull a good one outta my hat.

So, on that list of 'Lifes Little Instructions' I posted a few days ago, one says to learn three clean jokes.

I have them... I've been paying attention on facebook and other places lately.

Highly doubt I'll ever be able to deliver them properly... but, oh well.

#1... What does a nosey pepper do?

Gets jalapeno business.

#2... Why don'tcha wanna TACO 'bout it?

Cuz I'm NACHO friend anymore.

#3... Of course now I can't remember it.  *sigh*

Hehehe!


*EDIT* August 4....

Found these:

What do you call it when Batman skips church? Christian Bale

Need an ark? I Noah guy!



Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs