Skip to main content

Photo challenge day 4... 'Spring'




The thing I like about all three photos is what I'd call 'determination'...

The large hyacinth I planted several of when we first moved in, and pulled up a few years later.  Now, ten years has gone by and one lone stalk is back.  There's nothing like looking out your front window on a bright spring day and seeing color where you didn't expect it.  

The second, the daffodil, I planted dozens of 4 years ago... this is the first and only time one has ever blossomed.  Patience is a virtue (not really in my case... I just never got out in the fall to dig them all up and plant a whole new batch, LOL!). 

The third, I planted gobs and gobs of in a bed ten feet away... don't know how they made their way to where they are now... maybe a bird or a squirrel.

In any case... all three totally make me smile. 


Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs