Skip to main content

Taking a little different direction...


Been thinking mucho the last several days about where I want my life to be.

Is it crazy that I'm 47 years old and don't know?

When I was 23 I knew more about what I wanted for my life (overall) than I do now.

There are a few things I'm pretty sure about, but I also know I'm never going to get there if I'm always thinking so far ahead.  No more tomorrow, next week, next month, next year.  Uh uh.

I really feel like everything is going to take care of itself if I live in the moment right now, and ONLY for that moment.  I'm also going to let myself be surprised... not always have everything so carefully calculated.

And since I want the unknown, I'm not doing the 30-day photo challenge...

So here's where I'm going... and I do know it's a good thing... though honestly, I really don't know where it's going to take me... but I feel like it will be, what it is to be...

"Let it be, let it be, let it be-ee, let it be."


Popular posts from this blog

Playing an old game.....

..... Ally and I. It happened as we were driving down Ustick Rd. the other day and saw a car with a Hawaii license plate.... then 20 seconds later Connecticut and Pennsylvania.  Now, if you've never been on Ustick Rd, you might not understand the significance of that. Ally got Alaska yesterday. Guess I better get out more.

Thanksforgiving

'Thanksforgiving' is the title to my Thanksgiving Pinterest board.... And now looking at it, I just saw it in a whole new way.... thanks + forgiving... instead of, or in addition to thanks + for + giving Interesting.... wouldn't it be awesome if we all could just forgive others of their shortcomings and be grateful for them as they are and accept them at face value instead.... the way we hope they look at us? Today I think of so many things.... What comes to mind: St. George - spent many Thanksgivings there while growing up and always spent time horseback riding over that weekend 4-day school vacation Dang!  In the middle of making this list I just remembered I forgot to make the Corn Soup... ugh... The 'Turkey Bowl' LeSueur Pumpkin Crunch Torte... I made a half this year which is baking (hopefully... something's up with my oven) as I type.... and man oh man, it sure smells good! My dad whipping the potatoes into oblivion Old family China dishes