Skip to main content

Cover of my favorite book...


Am mega busy the next few weeks, but still wanted to start my 30-day photo challenge... so began with something easy peasy... my favorite book's cover.  I first read 'To Kill a Mockingbird' in the 7th grade... I was 13.  It's been my all-time favorite book, hands-down, for 44 years.  I searched for the paperback book cover of the first time I read it... can't find... and instead chose the first edition cover.  I do have a bag with the photo above printed on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs