Skip to main content

"We're in the midst of a political season that's enough to make even the most hopeful spirits surrender to cynicism. I've always considered WONDER to be one of the most effective antidotes to cynicism. So today, do something that inspires wonder in your life..."

~Rachel Held Evans

My new goal... do something/look for something once a day that inspires "aww" in my life.  Seriously, it won't take much.  Some days just the smell of my pencil or a handful of popcorn or my cat eyeing a squirrel through the back window... even vacuuming... makes me smile.





Popular posts from this blog

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  ·