Skip to main content
In the last few days when I've gotten on facebook these are what I've found...






Tuesday via mobile
 · 

  • Two people like this.

    •  Always, Miss Ally... always. ♥
      Tuesday at 11:25pm via mobile ·  · 1

    •  Halleyujah!! There's sunshine in my soul :)
      Tuesday at 11:27pm · Edited ·  · 1








      4 hours ago near
       · 

      • Nine like this.

        • I'm so funny... :)
          4 hours ago · 

        • ‎... Sorry for forgetting you at a school... I deeply apologize. :) oopsie daisy! I will make it up to you tho!!
          4 hours ago via mobile · 

        • Oh, Ally... my darling wonderful daughter. ♥ YOU!
          3 minutes ago · 

Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs