Skip to main content

We are SOO blessed!






July 19
Just want to thank everyone for your prayers, calls, texts, visits.... you name it.... been one heck of a crazy week, but Sarah feels your love. Still working hard to get some answers, but new specialists are being called in. Mucho love to all... xoxo... ♥


 · 

  • 17 people like this.

    • Oh dear, what's going on?
      July 19 at 1:45pm ·  · 1


    • Hi Miss Suzi... She became very ill and they thought it was a ruptured appendix. When they opened her up there was infection everywhere, but not from the appendix. She's still very sick, and we're hoping for answers very soon. Hearts to one of my most favorite people ever....
      July 19 at 1:48pm · Edited ·  · 1

    • oh my gosh Liz, I hadn't heard. That does sound like your family has had a crazy week. Hope they find out what is wrong soon. She will be in our prayers.
      July 19 at 1:51pm ·  · 1

    • Are you in SLC with her? ♥ to you and her!
      July 19 at 1:57pm via mobile ·  · 1

    • So hard to have a sick child and not having answers! Love and prayers to you all!
      July 19 at 2:01pm via mobile ·  · 1

    • We'll keep you in our prayers. I hope they can find out the source and she gets well soon. Is she in a hospital?
      July 19 at 2:06pm ·  · 1

    • Had no idea. So sorry :( Good luck to you all and I will pray for you guys too!
      July 19 at 2:27pm via mobile ·  · 1

    • She is in our prayers!
      July 19 at 3:51pm via mobile ·  · 1

    • We will pray for the doctors to find answers. Is there anything we can do for you here?
      July 19 at 4:16pm ·  · 1

    • What can I do for you?
      July 19 at 4:35pm ·  · 1

    • sorry to hear this praying for all of you!
      July 19 at 7:05pm ·  · 1


    • I just love all of you so much...♥ Sarah had a better afternoon today so hopefully things are looking up. I so appreciate your kind words and offers of help and prayers. We are in Salt Lake. And to a certain one of you, the adorable wool heart that I found on my parent's doorstep with the sweet sweet note totally made my day. How blessed we are to have angels in our lives as all of you truly are. xoxo
      July 24 at 7:30am · Edited ·  · 1

    • What can we do for you? I just got on here and read the sweet notes and feel so bad that I did not know what you have all been going through. We will keep sweet Sarah in our prayers and love you all so very much!!!
      July 19 at 10:17pm ·  · 1

    • Hi Liz, I'm sorry to hear what is going on. I'm in the Salt lake area if you need anything please let me know. Love you!
      July 19 at 11:21pm ·  · 1

    • We love you!
      July 20 at 8:48am via mobile ·  · 1

    • Liz, this is a tough thing for families and especially parents! Glad someone surprised you! I hope you feel the love and prayers of everyone! Where are you staying and what hospital is she in? I have TONS of movies that I could bring by to help pass the time! Love you . . . Family is family and you are mine. WhatEVER you need, I will try to do! However, I am not physic and you need to give BIG hints!
      July 20 at 9:27am ·  · 1

    • Oh Liz I miss you guys!!! Tell her get better soon and sory I am not close enough to bring a meal...
      July 20 at 9:56am ·  · 1

    • Hang in there Liz she will get better soon. Its so hard to see our kids sick. Love you all.
      July 20 at 11:35am · 


    • Mucho thanks to all! We are well taken care of... but appreciate all your sentiments more than you know.
      July 20 at 6:37pm · Edited · 

    • She is in our prayers!
      July 20 at 7:20pm via mobile ·  · 1

    • hugs and prayers to you all
      July 22 at 6:35pm ·  · 1

    • Lots of love of prayers for you and Sarah.
      July 23 at 9:05am ·  · 1

    • What's goin on? We certainly hope all is well!
      July 23 at 12:51pm ·  · 1

    • Just sending love and prayers you way. xoxo
      July 23 at 2:31pm ·  · 1

    • keep posting....we all love you and thoughts and prayers are there with ya. Is there anything we can do here to help you guys?
      July 23 at 3:49pm ·  · 1


    • Sarah's feeling so much better! She came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and Rob and I got home last night. Sarah's husband TJ has the next few weeks off... she'll be watched closely and hopefully in the next few months she'll get her strength back and be back to normal. Still don't know what the cause of/or what the infection was... but did get it under control. Thanks again to all... we are truly blessed! =)
      July 23 at 10:21pm · Edited ·  · 4

    •  ♥
      July 23 at 10:08pm ·  · 1

    • I hope they will have answers....we will be praying for you and I am so sorry that you are going through this.
      July 23 at 10:14pm ·  · 1

    • Oh my! I missed this whole thing! I'm so sorry for all that you and your family went through. I'm glad she is doing better and that you are home. Will say a prayer of gratitude for you all right now! Hugs!!
      July 24 at 12:15am ·  · 1

    • I am still here for you and praying for Sarah and you guys....
      July 24 at 7:24am ·  · 1

    • Glad to see things are much better, very scary!!





July 17 via mobile 



Madeline gets her appendix out too :)
 — at hospital

      •  · 

        • 45 people like this.




Popular posts from this blog

Lake McDonald, Montana

Have I ever talked about my thing for rocks?  Have had it since I was a little girl.... loved to collect rocks and go to rock shops.  I even have a few sitting next to my bed (nothing bigger than what fits in the palm of your hand) right now that've caught my fancy the last year or so... or that someone's given me.  Like the small white one Ally gave to me from our trip to the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, at the Quileute Indian Reservation beach (okay, yeah... so it was really to see 'Twilight' country, but we saw some pretty amazing scenery as well)... and then a black rock Rob found on our trip to the Oregon Coast last year. Anyway... there's this lake in Montana ... Lake McDonald ... obviously from the subject heading... and it's got shores of brightly-colored rocks.  So guess what got added to the bucket list as soon as I saw the photos?  Yep... I will go there... for the rocks.... just to see the pretty colors. 

Today...

Sunset over Sierra Nevada Mountain Range... FOR Sierra <3 How fragile life is, how certain death ... Every thoughtful person has asked himself the question best phrased by Job of old: "If a man die, shall he live again?" Try as we might to put the question out of our thoughts, it always returns. Death comes to all mankind. It comes to the aged as they walk on faltering feet. Its summons is heard by those who have scarcely reached midway in life's journey. At times it hushes the laughter of little children. ... We do not know when we will be required to leave this mortal existence. And so I ask, "What are we doing with today?" ~Thomas S. Monson~