Skip to main content

"Sixteen sprigs a penny..."

It's that time of year again... lavender festivities abound.

I was somewhat disappointed that my mommalou wouldn't be here for it this time (since she came a few weeks ago).  Turns out, if you get sick and you're in your 40's, The Lovely Barbara still comes a callin'... actually, that's nothing new to me as every time I have a major flare up, she's a ready and rearin' to jump on a plane.  I usually don't let her though, but this time with every one gone... especially with my Maddy girl for the first time in years (yes I'm a cryin'), I obliged and she'll be here soon.

We'll hopefully be able to drag ourselves out of bed Saturday morning.

http://lakesidelavender.com/


"Here’s your sweet lavender
sixteen sprigs a penny
that you’ll find my ladies
will smell as sweet as any"

Lavender Sellers’s Cry, London England CA 1900

Popular posts from this blog

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  ·