Skip to main content

Day 5 - 'Sweet Potator Queen'

My screen name of the last 5-6 years.... on several websites and all the games I play.

It makes me happy whenever I see it.

My family loves it!  Especially my parents.  For a while that's all they called me whenever they addressed me in a text... and my dad would even greet me using it.

And I get a boat load of comments about it online from people I don't know.

Like earlier today on a game....






Like I said above, I happened to be goofing around online several years ago and decided to enter my name 'Sweet Potator Queen' and see what came up.... 

Lo and behold...



**I've also had a lot of people ask over the years about my spelling of 'tator'/'potator'... why it's 'or' instead of 'er'?  I know it's prolly bad grammar on my part, but I like how it looks and that's the only reason why.




Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs