Skip to main content

Things I need to write about....

Spatulas....
New flick, 'The Help'
Wishing I could spend the rest of the summer with our families.... MISS YOU!
Clinique's 'Even Better' tinted moisturizer
'Outlander' series
KFC coleslaw recipe
OneRepublic - 'Waking Up'
How much it sucks after four months to be "gluten-free" [blah]
Sephora heated eyelash curler
What it's like having your daughter move to Dallas and be part of a girls group (will not say "women"... yet) which includes things like recipe night and such.
Using new adjectives
My love for all things 'hoot-owlish'
The joys of picking up a can of spray paint again... day after day :-D
The results of briefly hitting your calf on a Rubbermaid container and the many costly visits to medical professionals it can cause.
'Shabby Apple'
Snow cone syrup recipe
Loving my new deodorant
Finishing the 'Lost' series for the second time all the way through and having even more questions than after the first.
'You are so Beautiful, to Me'
Going to the doctors office and weighing five lbs less than your home scales say.
Wanting to go to Scotland so badly I can taste it.... Kari?  Jamie?
People I love that I rarely get to see...
'Have I Told You Lately that I Love You?'
Chicken Arugula Salad
Getting my first "heart" rock... thanks Marci... heart you... <3
Paper flowers how to
My yard baby... the Austrian pine... finally looking a bit normal again.
White dress in 'Under the Tuscan Sun'
Earning the 'Return to Tiffany's' bracelet
Taking flying lessons
'Celebrate Me Home'
Individual vs. collective salvation
Parma Motor Vu Drive-In
'Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone'
http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/
Favorite commercials growing up
Adele - 'Rolling in the Deep'
Snack bag purse
Green apples with salt

Popular posts from this blog

Lake McDonald, Montana

Have I ever talked about my thing for rocks?  Have had it since I was a little girl.... loved to collect rocks and go to rock shops.  I even have a few sitting next to my bed (nothing bigger than what fits in the palm of your hand) right now that've caught my fancy the last year or so... or that someone's given me.  Like the small white one Ally gave to me from our trip to the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, at the Quileute Indian Reservation beach (okay, yeah... so it was really to see 'Twilight' country, but we saw some pretty amazing scenery as well)... and then a black rock Rob found on our trip to the Oregon Coast last year. Anyway... there's this lake in Montana ... Lake McDonald ... obviously from the subject heading... and it's got shores of brightly-colored rocks.  So guess what got added to the bucket list as soon as I saw the photos?  Yep... I will go there... for the rocks.... just to see the pretty colors. 

Today...

Sunset over Sierra Nevada Mountain Range... FOR Sierra <3 How fragile life is, how certain death ... Every thoughtful person has asked himself the question best phrased by Job of old: "If a man die, shall he live again?" Try as we might to put the question out of our thoughts, it always returns. Death comes to all mankind. It comes to the aged as they walk on faltering feet. Its summons is heard by those who have scarcely reached midway in life's journey. At times it hushes the laughter of little children. ... We do not know when we will be required to leave this mortal existence. And so I ask, "What are we doing with today?" ~Thomas S. Monson~