Skip to main content

Ugh. Long week.

Let's see....

Found out I suck at taking online tests/quizzes..... not because I don't know the answers, but twice now I've missed questions because I'm technologically challenged.
Sooo tired of bickering.
It's sheer joy when you confide something totally personal and unflattering about yourself to a friend and without thinking she tells two other people. :-|||||
Your cat has ruined almost every upholstered chair and sofa and every rug in your house with her "indoor" claws and there are several new spots on your carpet from coughing up hairballs (utterly disgusting!).
You've eaten way too many pink lemonade cookies from The Fix and are thinking that making yourself throw up isn't such a bad idea.
You wake up with some sort of migraine every morning.
You miss your kids..... like whopping BIGtime.... but also know if you were with them somehow they'd frustrate you.... because you're already so frustrated with yourself, others easily complicate things, too.
You have people complaining about your YSA ward when they're putting ZILCH effort into it and you look around and see your husband putting every last bit (and moreso) of his strength and time into it.  Yeah.  Sorry. But if all you do is complain, yet you're doing nothing to make things better or change yourself, you ROYALLY suck.
You've spread yourself far too thin.... on every level of your life.

Popular posts from this blog

Playing an old game.....

..... Ally and I. It happened as we were driving down Ustick Rd. the other day and saw a car with a Hawaii license plate.... then 20 seconds later Connecticut and Pennsylvania.  Now, if you've never been on Ustick Rd, you might not understand the significance of that. Ally got Alaska yesterday. Guess I better get out more.

Thanksforgiving

'Thanksforgiving' is the title to my Thanksgiving Pinterest board.... And now looking at it, I just saw it in a whole new way.... thanks + forgiving... instead of, or in addition to thanks + for + giving Interesting.... wouldn't it be awesome if we all could just forgive others of their shortcomings and be grateful for them as they are and accept them at face value instead.... the way we hope they look at us? Today I think of so many things.... What comes to mind: St. George - spent many Thanksgivings there while growing up and always spent time horseback riding over that weekend 4-day school vacation Dang!  In the middle of making this list I just remembered I forgot to make the Corn Soup... ugh... The 'Turkey Bowl' LeSueur Pumpkin Crunch Torte... I made a half this year which is baking (hopefully... something's up with my oven) as I type.... and man oh man, it sure smells good! My dad whipping the potatoes into oblivion Old family China dishes