Skip to main content

Heartcha, I do

Those who know me well, and maybe even those who don't, know how much I love heart day.

It's funny...... and I've probly said this before on this blog.... but I never really associate St. Valentines Day with romance.... although it was very heartwarming to know that my mom really wants to get home by tomorrow night so she can be with my dad.

Popular posts from this blog

Playing an old game.....

..... Ally and I. It happened as we were driving down Ustick Rd. the other day and saw a car with a Hawaii license plate.... then 20 seconds later Connecticut and Pennsylvania.  Now, if you've never been on Ustick Rd, you might not understand the significance of that. Ally got Alaska yesterday. Guess I better get out more.

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  ·