Skip to main content

Things I need to write about....

Spatulas....
New flick, 'The Help'
Wishing I could spend the rest of the summer with our families.... MISS YOU!
Clinique's 'Even Better' tinted moisturizer
'Outlander' series
KFC coleslaw recipe
OneRepublic - 'Waking Up'
How much it sucks after four months to be "gluten-free" [blah]
Sephora heated eyelash curler
What it's like having your daughter move to Dallas and be part of a girls group (will not say "women"... yet) which includes things like recipe night and such.
Using new adjectives
My love for all things 'hoot-owlish'
The joys of picking up a can of spray paint again... day after day :-D
The results of briefly hitting your calf on a Rubbermaid container and the many costly visits to medical professionals it can cause.
'Shabby Apple'
Snow cone syrup recipe
Loving my new deodorant
Finishing the 'Lost' series for the second time all the way through and having even more questions than after the first.
'You are so Beautiful, to Me'
Going to the doctors office and weighing five lbs less than your home scales say.
Wanting to go to Scotland so badly I can taste it.... Kari?  Jamie?
People I love that I rarely get to see...
'Have I Told You Lately that I Love You?'
Chicken Arugula Salad
Getting my first "heart" rock... thanks Marci... heart you... <3
Paper flowers how to
My yard baby... the Austrian pine... finally looking a bit normal again.
White dress in 'Under the Tuscan Sun'
Earning the 'Return to Tiffany's' bracelet
Taking flying lessons
'Celebrate Me Home'
Individual vs. collective salvation
Parma Motor Vu Drive-In
'Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone'
http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/
Favorite commercials growing up
Adele - 'Rolling in the Deep'
Snack bag purse
Green apples with salt

Popular posts from this blog

Playing an old game.....

..... Ally and I. It happened as we were driving down Ustick Rd. the other day and saw a car with a Hawaii license plate.... then 20 seconds later Connecticut and Pennsylvania.  Now, if you've never been on Ustick Rd, you might not understand the significance of that. Ally got Alaska yesterday. Guess I better get out more.

Thanksforgiving

'Thanksforgiving' is the title to my Thanksgiving Pinterest board.... And now looking at it, I just saw it in a whole new way.... thanks + forgiving... instead of, or in addition to thanks + for + giving Interesting.... wouldn't it be awesome if we all could just forgive others of their shortcomings and be grateful for them as they are and accept them at face value instead.... the way we hope they look at us? Today I think of so many things.... What comes to mind: St. George - spent many Thanksgivings there while growing up and always spent time horseback riding over that weekend 4-day school vacation Dang!  In the middle of making this list I just remembered I forgot to make the Corn Soup... ugh... The 'Turkey Bowl' LeSueur Pumpkin Crunch Torte... I made a half this year which is baking (hopefully... something's up with my oven) as I type.... and man oh man, it sure smells good! My dad whipping the potatoes into oblivion Old family China dishes