Skip to main content

Today...... well, yesterday (I'm 90 minutes past), 24 years ago....

..... my life changed forever.

A baby girl came into my life and made me grow in ways I never thought possible.

I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant with her that I already loved her more than I had ever loved anyone and that from that moment on I would be a different person.

For the first time in my life every decision I made became about this tiny little flicker of a heartbeat inside of me.

I was crazy protective.

Nutso.


Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs