Skip to main content

An unhealthy attachment, flood cookies, The Red Dress Boutique, and.....

.....the many other hi-ho's of my everyday life lately.

Because I love the hi-ho's of my life!!

The "unhealthy attachment".... to Ally, of course.  Since I want to keep her all to myself for eternity.... not share her with anyone.... I asked Rob if he thought that might be unhealthy, and his resounding answer without hesitation was "yes!"

Flood cookies

Rob's business trip to SE Idaho with a side excursion to Salt Lake to make a purchase at Tiffany's with Sarah..... it's a silver October....

http://www.millennialmormons.com

The Red Dress Boutique, Cath Kidston and Rifle Paper Co.

Beauty and the Geek AU

'Gone Girl', 'Scotland; An Autobiography', 'Adulting', 'Grace' by Max Lucado and  'Eleanor and Park'

Gray paint

Paper Mate Flair Pens

'Meet the Mormons'..... in particular 'the Candy Bombers' and 'missionary mom'

Herringbone Toms and brightly-colored scarves

All things 'Fresh Picked Farm Stand Apple'

Ice from Freddy's

CPAP machines




Popular posts from this blog

Lake McDonald, Montana

Have I ever talked about my thing for rocks?  Have had it since I was a little girl.... loved to collect rocks and go to rock shops.  I even have a few sitting next to my bed (nothing bigger than what fits in the palm of your hand) right now that've caught my fancy the last year or so... or that someone's given me.  Like the small white one Ally gave to me from our trip to the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, at the Quileute Indian Reservation beach (okay, yeah... so it was really to see 'Twilight' country, but we saw some pretty amazing scenery as well)... and then a black rock Rob found on our trip to the Oregon Coast last year. Anyway... there's this lake in Montana ... Lake McDonald ... obviously from the subject heading... and it's got shores of brightly-colored rocks.  So guess what got added to the bucket list as soon as I saw the photos?  Yep... I will go there... for the rocks.... just to see the pretty colors. 
"'Dear God,' she prayed, 'let me be something every minute of every hour of my life.'"   ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn