Skip to main content

Does my laundry room really need to look like a spa?

I mean, seriously.... my laundry room is a working room... a sort of storage room.... a room with a sink stained with paint from all my projects.... a room where I glue a lot of stuff.... where I scrub a lot of stuff.  It has a big sign in it that tells you to drop your pants so I can wash 'em.  I'm never going to meditate in there.  I'm never going to burn incense and hum in there.  And honestly, I really don't think I want to.

Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs