Skip to main content

That new word a day thingy....

Well, today I'm going for two!  And I must find a way to use them at least 6 times each...

Austere: severe, stern, strict, rigorous, rigid

Pragmatic: practical, down to earth, realistic, matter-of-fact

*Not that these are new to me... I just never use them.






And I still have a MAJOR girl crush on Natalie Grant..


Was watching her 'Held' video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOufqWodFNo) and came across a quote from her that solidified the crush all the more...






Popular posts from this blog

Aww..... just tonight...

Sarah You never realize how much you love something until you don't have it anymore. I took home for granted. I remember everyone always talking about how bad they wanted to move away. Well I would give anything to live back there... Like  ·   ·  Share  ·  about an hour ago  via  mobile  · 

Spread the Word to END the Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdtEOrrkPs