Skip to main content

My TO DO list for the week....

Trip to Seattle is off till October *sigh*, but at least my girls will get to spend the week together in Dallas... and Rob is taking his mom to South Carolina for a conference...

So...

Here I am... and as usual, using ellipses WAY too much...

Garage ('specially after what Claire B. found in her yard yesterday) *bleck*
My upstairs room *ehh*
Going to see a movie, or two... all by myself (a first)
Spray paint a bunch of stuff
Make some jewelry
Go to dinner with a few people or get take out (no cookin')
Go to Barnes & Noble late and stay till it closes
Load up on virgin strawberry dacquiris
Maybe put together a few florals
Bandana quilts/tablecloths
Maybe try and watch some episodes of Twin Peaks again
Take a little trip to Bown Crossing
Finish faux Pottery Barn clocks

Popular posts from this blog

Lake McDonald, Montana

Have I ever talked about my thing for rocks?  Have had it since I was a little girl.... loved to collect rocks and go to rock shops.  I even have a few sitting next to my bed (nothing bigger than what fits in the palm of your hand) right now that've caught my fancy the last year or so... or that someone's given me.  Like the small white one Ally gave to me from our trip to the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, at the Quileute Indian Reservation beach (okay, yeah... so it was really to see 'Twilight' country, but we saw some pretty amazing scenery as well)... and then a black rock Rob found on our trip to the Oregon Coast last year. Anyway... there's this lake in Montana ... Lake McDonald ... obviously from the subject heading... and it's got shores of brightly-colored rocks.  So guess what got added to the bucket list as soon as I saw the photos?  Yep... I will go there... for the rocks.... just to see the pretty colors. 

Today...

Sunset over Sierra Nevada Mountain Range... FOR Sierra <3 How fragile life is, how certain death ... Every thoughtful person has asked himself the question best phrased by Job of old: "If a man die, shall he live again?" Try as we might to put the question out of our thoughts, it always returns. Death comes to all mankind. It comes to the aged as they walk on faltering feet. Its summons is heard by those who have scarcely reached midway in life's journey. At times it hushes the laughter of little children. ... We do not know when we will be required to leave this mortal existence. And so I ask, "What are we doing with today?" ~Thomas S. Monson~